- Special Education Interventionist / Read 180
- , Kermit PK-8
- Director of Special Education, MCS - Central Office
- Assist school in providing educational interventions and progress monitoring for students
- Work with school personnel to determine students' academic needs
- Maintain data-based documentation of continous monitoring of students performance and progress during interventions
- Provide high quality instruction needed to move students to grade level proficiency
- Assist with the analysis of the data to identify students in need of intervention services
- Provide data to the school teams and participate in decisions about student progress
- work with individual students or small groups of students to provide educational interventions and progress monitoring.
- WV Professional Teaching Certifcate
- Knowledge of Federal and State Laws and policies pertaining to Special Education
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with students, staff, parents, principals, and the public.
- Ability, knowledge, and skills to execute the responsibilities of the position.
- $25 per hour
Up to 20 hours per week as assigned by principal.
$25.00 per hour
- Posted Dates
- January 07, 2019 - January 16, 2019