- Credit Recovery Instructor (50%)
- Tug Valley High School
- Principal, Tug Valley High School
- Conduct credit recovery program for high school students who have failed a course(s) during the regular school term or have already begun the process of recovering a credit(s) during the regular school term.
- Support, supervise, and instruct students as necessary in core content areas using Plato platform learning modules.
- WV Professional Teaching Certificate with appropriate endorsement(s)
- Familiarity with Plato learning modules
- Salary based on experience and education level per Mingo County Supplemental Salary and Extended Contract Schedule.
4 positions available
June 8, 2018 through June 29, 2018.
- Posted Dates
- April 12, 2018 - April 18, 2018