- Gilbert PK-8 School
- Assistant Superintendent, MCS - Central Office
- Principal ()
- Contract length
- 230 days
- Salary based on experience and education level per Mingo County Supplemental Salary and Extended Contract Schedule.
For the 2018-2019 School Year.
Gilbert PK-8 School
The Principal will:
• Serve as a lead administrator, building manager, and instructional leader for all programmatic levels and extracurricular activities at and involving students and / or staff at Gilbert PK-8 School.
• Provide guidance, support, and professional development to other professional and service employees in areas including but not limited to curriculum, instruction, classroom management, discipline, and leadership.
• develop and implement school-level policies, procedures, and strategic planning in support of West Virginia and Mingo County Boards of Education policies and specifically in support of the Pre-K8 School Model.
• Supervise and evaluate all professional and service personnel assigned to Gilbert PK-8 School.
• Attend professional development, planning, and training meetings as required by the Superintendent.
• Provide students, staff, and community assistance in transitioning to the new Pre-K 8 School Model.
WV Professional Administrative Certificate endorsed for Principal (PK-8)
Supervisor Assistant Superintendent
Contract Days 230
Anticipated Availability 2018-2019 School Year
Based on educational and experience per the Mingo County Board of Education Supplemental Salary and Extended Contract Schedule.
Contract for administrative employment is annually self-renewing and may be terminated at any time by mutual consent or by the Mingo County Board of Education pursuant to WVC §18A-2-8
- Posted Dates
- January 09, 2018 - January 19, 2018